TinySpell is a light weight spell checker application to spell check in any program in Windows. It comes with an American-English dictionary containing more than 110,000 words.
TinySpell can automatically spell check your typing, alert you whenever it detects a misspelled word and pop up a list of suggested replacement words.
While you are typing, TinySpell watches the text you enter and whenever it detects a misspelled word it beeps and the TinySpell icon in the system tray turns from white to yellow . You also can copy text to the clipboard TinySpell checks its spelling immediately. If there are misspelled words in the clipboard text, it will alert you with a beep and change the TinySpell icon in the system tray. When you click on the TinySpell icon or press the hot-key, it will pop up a list of suggested replacement words.
- Checks spelling in any Windows application
- Uses little system resources
- Checks spelling on-the-fly (alerts if the last typed word was misspelled)
- Checks spelling of text that is copied to the clipboard
- Optionally beeps on error (beep sound can be easily set to any wav file)
- Opens replacements list with a simple mouse click or a hot-key
- Optionally copies the selected replacement word to the clipboard
- Optionally inserts the selected replacement word into the document
- Allows you to add words to the dictionary
- Easy Enable/Disable
TinySpell provides you with spell-proofed text anywhere you type text in Windows. You can download it free from the TinySpell Download page.