RSSCalendar is a web based calendar service for you to share calendars with family, friends, and co-workers with the latest “Really Simple Syndication” (RSS) technology, including RSS channel creation and aggregation. RSSCalendar uses RSS to encode calendar events and make them available to subscribers in real-time.
- Share your RSSCalendar in real-time with unlimited users
- Create RSS feeds that show your calendar by day, week, month, or year
- Create calendar feeds that are public, private, or category-based
- Invite individuals/groups to subscribe to your RSSCalendar Channel
- Create events your subscribers can import into MS Outlook (VCal) or Mac (ICal)
- Bypass problems with firewalls and SPAM filters. Your schedule gets through.
- Syndicate your RSSCalendar to a website or blog with one line of code
- Create calendar events that include map and weather information
- Import other RSSCalendar events into your own RSSCalendar
- Control encoding, language, guid, and title in your calendar feeds
- Download an Internet Explorer menu for quick and easy access
To use RSSCalendar, simply sign up for a free account. Add events to your calendar and it will automatically generate an RSS Calendar Channel. You can then invite your friends, family and co-workers to subscribe to your RSS Calendar Channel. You can also share your RSSCalendar with your visitors by simply adding one line of code to your blog or website.
RSSCalendar is suitable for individual, family, company, school and organization uses. Check it out at http://www.rsscalendar.com/rss/.