Yesterday i just finish upgrading my adsense with a rotating images on left hand side. Thks to Thilak giving information to setup the rotating images. Placing this rotating images next to Google adsense has been gave a real boost for my adsense CTR.
so, i sharing rotating tricks out for adsense publisher. Here is the basic step that you needed to follow:-
- Grab some icons ( 64 X 64 px ) and join the icons like below images showed next to ads. You can grab free icons listed here. Normally i use the Photoshp to create the images and the images height is depend what size of ads you using. Currently i using 336 X 280 ads.
- Download the rotate script and rename it to rotater.php
- Create a folder name rotate folder and places the script and icons ( icons folders)
- Use the code to display Ads on this links
- Configure the rotate script address link from “http://www.example.com/rotator/rotate.php” with the address link to your script rotator (rotator.php) inside the web folder.
Does it Violate AdSense TOS ? (Answer from Thilak )
I’ve asked this question to AdSense before and they say its OK to place images near ads unless your image doesn’t point a arrow towards Ads.
But I suggest you ask AdSense about it, because it all depends upon the images which you create.