Pic Pick is an all-in-one software for software developers, graphic designers and home user. It includes capture tool, image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and etc for your image capturing and editing needs. It is an easy to use tool that covers a wide selection of image editing abilities. and it could easily replace a handful of image type applications on your Windows computer.
Pic Pick features:
- Screen Captures
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are also supported
- Full Screen (Support for Dual Monitors)
- Active Window
- Window Control (Scroll a page automatically)
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
- Image Editor
- It’s very similar to Microsoft Paint, but you can do more.
- It provides an effect like selection opacity, blur, sharpen, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, flip, rotate and etc.
- Color Picker
- various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported
- Color Palette
- horizontal and vertical orientation
- various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
- DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
- colorful gradient skins
- Zoom 2x to 10x option
- Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Pixel Ruler
- For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
- For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
Pic Pick is a freeware for Windows user only. No installation needed, simply double click to run the software, it sits quietly on your Start bar. To use, simply select one of the tool from the PicPick menu.