XtraCharts Suite is a developer tool that add the most advanced, feature rich charts to the .NET Windows Forms and ASP.NET applications. It offers you a comprehensive set of 2D charts to address a broad range of business needs with ease. There are 16 unique 2D chart views and four 3D views, from bars and pies to financial series and Manhattan Bars.
With the XtraCharts Suite, you can select nearly any chart element (diagram, axes, constant lines, legend, titles, labels) and immediately access its settings via the Properties window within the form designer.
XtraCharts Suite is designed for both Windows Forms and ASP.NET. It includes a ChartControl component that provides charting capabilities for Windows Forms applications. Using this single control you can build numerous chart types from 2D bar charts to financial chart views and 3D charting. Chart Control can be added to your charting application at both design time and runtime.
The WebChartControl component allows you to add charts to your ASP.NET web pages. It is now fully supports ViewState. This means that you can customize your chart in web applications and you won’t have to restore your changes with each post-back in each individual session. Chart state persistence is done for you automatically.
XtraCharts Suite – 3d / 2d .net charting features:
- All in One – Windows Forms and ASP .NET – XtraCharts works both in Windows Forms projects and ASP .NET applications. You can use the ChartControl to embed charting ability into your Windows Forms project, or the WebChartControl to draw charts on Web pages.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility – With our WebChartControl, you won’t depend on operating systems or on a particular web browser. We currently support the following browsers: Internet Explorer 5.5+, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape 7.2+, Opera 8+, Safari.
- Basic 2D Series – XtraCharts features multiple series types which allow you to represent data in various forms (Bar, Stacked Bar, Area, Pie, Point, Line series, etc.).
- Extended 2D Series – XtraCharts also provides a number of task-specific series. For instance, it provides the Stock Series and Candle Stick Series used in financial reports.
- Gantt Series – With XtraCharts, you’re able to produce Gantt-like charts. In these views, each bar represents a separate event with the start and end values, hence these charts are used to track different activities during the time frame. Note that XtraCharts supports both side-by-side and overlapped Gantt charts.
- High-Fidelity 3D Series – In addition to a large variety of 2D series types, XtraCharts gives you an ability to publish your data in a nice and high-fidelity 3D-like style. Note also, that in this case the smart rotation feature enables you to adjust the 3D position of your chart via the mouse pointer both at design-time and runtime.
- Multiple Series within a Single Diagram – A single diagram can combine data from multiple series, so you can easily compare different data, even using different series types.
- Support for all Common Data Sources – XtraCharts can be bound to various data sources. This also includes full ADO+ support.
- Various Scales – XtraCharts supports qualitative, numeric and date-time scales.
- Palettes – Represent appearance schemes used to color different series and points within a series. XtraCharts comes with a number of predefined palettes and, of course, it’s possible for you to create custom palettes if you need.
- Strips and Constant Lines – These can be displayed along the X or Y axis to mark a specific value or a range of values.
- Advanced Design-Time Support – XtraCharts provides an easy-to-use Wizard which significantly simplifies the process of customizing the ChartControl.
- Rich Set of Exporting Formats – Export to PDF, HTML, MHT, and MS Excel formats. Also you can export your chart to an image – BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WMF file types.
It is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Visual Basic 2005, Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, Microsoft Visual C# 2005, .NET Common Language Runtime V2.0.
Download the trial version of XtraCharts Suite:
For tutorial on XtraCharts Suite, visit Quick Start to see XtraCharts in action. XtraCharts Suite can be purchased with full source code (including design-time code). The library is written entirely in managed C# code.