Cucku Backup is a free social backup service that provide local and remote backup solutions in a single package. Cucku backup is easy to use and completely automated. It selects the best location in your PC to store your files, and then sends an encrypted copy to your trusted backup partner such as your friends, family members or other computers for offsite storage via Skype. The copy of your data is encrypted and stored in the unused space on the hard drive of your friend’s PC. Even your backup partner can’t access them or even see the filenames.
Cucku backs up your data locally and then sends a secure copy to trusted friends, family members or other PCs. It’s easy, trustworthy, and free to use with one backup partner!
Each drive that you backed up is stored in a separate folder, by default these folders are stored in a Cucku Backup folder at the root of a drive – i.e. C:\Cucku Backup. You can restore files quickly and easily from your local backup. Plus you have peace of mind. You know that if the unthinkable happens and your computer is damaged, lost or stolen, all of your irreplaceable files can be simply retrieved from a friend’s computer. For guide on how to restore your files, read this Restore Guide.
Cucku Backup Backup Solution Features:
- It provide unlimited backup size
- Simultaneous Partner Backups
- Restore from a local or remote backup
- Command line supports in local backup, remote backup and receiving backups from a partner
- Automatic local and remote backup
- Locked file backup
- External and network drives supported
- Prior versions available for restore
- Deleted files and folders available for restore
- Import/Export for fast backup and restore
- Karma from being a backup hero for a friend
Cucku Backup is secure and easy to use and free for one backup partner, you can download the latest version from http://www.cucku.com/download.aspx. For step-by-step instructions on how to install Cucku, see the User Guide.